Nurse Practitioner Recruitment for Disaster Medical Assistance Team
WHAT IS DMAT?
DISASTER MEDICAL ASSISTANCE TEAM
- A DMAT is a group of medical and non-medical personnel trained to provide emergency medical care during a disaster, as well as non-disaster mass gathering events.
- When medical resources become overwhelmed or are non-existent, DMATs go to work.
- DMATs are designed to deploy to disaster sites with sufficient supplies and equipment to sustain the team and care for patients, frequently in austere environments.
- In mass casualty incidents, their responsibilities include triaging patients, providing medical care, and preparing patients for evacuation. In other types of situations, DMATs may provide primary health care and/or may serve to augment local health care staffs.
RECRUITMENT EFFORTS ARE UNDERWAY Positions are available for:
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Respiratory Therapists
- Other Healthcare Personnel
- Support Personnel "Including: Logistics Communications Administration Safety"
ARE YOU READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Visit the website: UTDMAT.org
Raul Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application and to join the mailing list.